|Conrad Bali Resort and Spa
|Benoa Nusa Dua, Bali Indonesia
Conrad Bali Resort and Spa is
located on the southern coast of Bali, conveniently situated only
10 km (6.5 miles) from the Ngurah Rai International Airport (Denpasar)
and next to the Nusa Dua resort area. Secluded on 6.8 hectares of
tropical gardens and lagoons with cascading waterfalls, the resort
is complete with a beautiful white-sand 300 metre beach.
Embraced in contemporary Balinese architecture, each of the resort's
313 guest rooms and suites overlook the ocean, lagoons or gardens.
The 20 private villas, each with their own pool, are surrounded
by gardens and lagoons. Conrad Bali Resort & Spa is built as
a low-rise, E-shaped structure, with three wings of guestrooms and
suites connected to a primary public area. The resort's guestrooms
and public areas, with their inviting ambiance, were designed by
architects Wimberly, Allison, Tong & Goo from Hawaii.
Guest Services & Facilities
- Club rooms and suites with exclusive Club Lounge.
- Conference Centre with ballroom and six meeting and boardrooms.
- Business Centre.
- Shops and galleries.
- Concierge, tour & travel centre and limousine service.
- Conrad Spa with 12 suites, reflexology lounge, sauna, steam
and therapeutic pool.
- Fully-equipped gymnasium, exercise and meditation areas.
- Two flood-lit tennis courts.
- Swimming lagoons and pool.
- Children's pool area & Kid's Club.
- 300 metre beach.
- Range of water sports.
- Activities and cultural programme.
- Guest rooms are a spacious 45 sq metres (484 sq feet) and
located in three low-rise wings. All with private patio or balcony
& panoramic views of the ocean, lagoons or gardens.
- The private villas, each with their own pool, are set in tropical
gardens and lagoons - privacy is ensured through a separate
entrance and exclusive reception.
- All guest rooms and suites offer elegant contemporary design
with colourful Balinese fabrics and primitive artworks. The
private patio or balcony also offers the opportunity to dine
or simply relax.
- The Club Lounge offers extra privacy and personal attention,
and includes breakfast and other complimentary services. Choice
of non-smoking or smoking rooms.
|includes: Connecting sets
- Individually controlled air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Remote control television with satellite channels.
- Coffee and tea making facilities.
- Telephones with dedicated data line.
- Broadband internet access and voicemail.
- Personal safe. Hairdryer. Private bar.
Restaurants and Lounges
- Speciality Restaurant (124 seats). Signature restaurant
offering Asian fusion cuisine in an elegant indoor & outdoor
setting with views over the Indian Ocean.
- Cafe (288 seats). Casual contemporary dining offering
sumptuous breakfast buffet and all-day dining.
- Beach Restaurant (72 seats). Delicious barbeque cuisine
and a variety of salads, pizza, sandwiches and Asian specialties,
in an open-air beach-side atmosphere.
- Pool Bar (25 seats). An outdoor bar next to the lagoon,
offering exotic tropical cocktails and ice cold drinks.
- Lobby Lounge & Bar (108 seats). Located on the
third level with spectacular views east over the beach and bay
towards Nusa Penida Island. Nightly entertainment.
Conference venues and facilities
- The resort offers the ideal venue for all occasions, from
international conferences to intimate parties.
- All conference venues have the latest equipment and facilities.
- Private outdoor areas are available for gatherings beneath
the stars. Innovative & creative theme parties can be tailor-made,
from spectacular gala events to informal affairs.
- The Grand Ballroom is 531 sq metres (5,715 sq feet) and can
be divided into two separate rooms.
- Six additional meeting and board rooms available.
- Variety of venues for weddings including a traditional Bale
set in the Balinese water-garden, locations in the gardens,
and on the beach.
Places of interest nearby
- Tanah Lot: Naturally carved landscape to complement the picturesque
- Uluwatu: Cliff-top temple with spectacular views.
- Denpasar: Bali's capital, main business and shopping district.
- Kuta: Busy market and tourist area.
- Ubud: Beautiful landscape of rice fields, monkey forest and
art galleries, crafts & jewellery.
- Besakih: Located on the slopes of Mount Agung and home to
the holiest temple in Bali.
- Goa Lawah: the famous "Bat Cave".
- Goa Gajah: 11th century "Elephant Cave".
- Bali Golf & Country Club: Robert Trent Jones 18-hole championship
course located in the Nusa Dua resort area.
- Bali International Convention Centre: 5,000 sq metres of exhibition
area and 3,500 sq metres of meeting space in the Nusa Dua resort
Voucher - Bali Hotels
Book your accommodation with us. Get the best discounted rates.
The combination of hotels and tours while you stay in Bali.
- Health Care Treatment
Offers a variety of spa and beauty treatments
A mix of wild excitement and fantastic sightseeing
Jimbaran, Nusa Dua,
Lovina, and Other.
Luxury resorts and villas,
boutique hotel, private
7 Nights / 8 Days Bali Package, &
Sightseeing full day tours, half day tours,
sea cruises, trekking,
and ATV Ride
Climbing, and more